Let's make a Jill Sandwich

lunedì, settembre 24, 2012

[Art updating]

This promises to be a very long "busy" period, i am full of stuff to work on, and not just drawings.

By the way, here is one of my 2 latest works, a digital pic making on photoshop cs5; now im out of home so i cannot upload the traditional one, next week!

Soundtrack,
I feel so close to you right now, it’s a force feel - i wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal - your love bows down, i mean surround me like a waterfall - and there’s no stopping us right now, i feel so close to you right now

click me! ^
Technical information: used real photo for reference, no graphic tablet, just mouse above the -traditional- sketch scan.

You may not copy, exploit, alter or reproduce and upload elsewhere this artwork for any reason.
All artwork copyrights© belongs to me.