Let's make a Jill Sandwich

mercoledì, settembre 05, 2012

[First post yay]

Finally i've opened my personal space, here, on blogger! Im so exiting and i can't wait to start posting a lot of entry about my insane thoughts and works!
As i've wrote in the sidebar, at the "2WORDS ABOUT ME" space, here i mean to blog my 'work in progress' and sketches, also finished arts of course, open a gallery and speak of me, the crazy mind behind this corner lol

I've equipped the side bar with all the links at me in the web, tumblr, deviant art et cetera and internal links.
As soon as i can i'll start to write something in my "Appreciations" page and add my terms of use in Disclaimer. Of course arrange the Gallery too

I leave you with the most recent work from my deviantart,
see Ya!


Pk vs Trauma by ~motherzombie on deviantART