Let's make a Jill Sandwich

giovedì, settembre 06, 2012

[Meryl sketch]

Time for quick update! I could not resist to upload my latest work, the only one designed during my vacations!

It's a "first sketch" of Meryl Silverburgh from metal gear solid, but i'm already happy with this piece, really!
My boyfriend introduce me in these years at mgs brand and now the result is - me, wishing to have time enough for draw my favourite characters, meryl and the boss, and crazy for these games!

The sketch is not finished yet, but i have something to begin before continue it, so see ya soon with another sketch!
P.S. Here on the corner you may check out the "work in progress" of this fan art before the deviantpage.

P.P.S Comments on the deviation are always appreciated!

Wanna more info about this pic? It is an original artwork based on this official render of Meryl, made by the amazing Yoji Shinkawa and remade by me using just my style and in-game screens and meryl's action figure as references.